The konjac sponge is a gentle cleansing exfoliator made from the konjac root, a porous root vegetable that grows in Asia. Available in charcoal, walnut and pink clay, this special sponge has the following properties:
- Naturally deep cleansing
- Removes water-based makeup
- Suitable for daily use
- 100% biodegradable
- Soft & gentle
- pH balanced
- Kind to you & the environment
- Perfect for hypersensitive skin & suitable for skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis
Directions for use
- Soak your sponge in warm water for a few minutes to allow it to soften and expand to full size
- Use you sponge to gently exfoliate your skin, using circular movements. You can use it with or without facial soap or cleanser.
- After use, rinse and gently squeeze out excess water between your palms before hanging it up to dry in a well-ventilated place.
- Once a week, drop your sponge into some boiling water for a few minutes to keep it sterilized.
- The Konjac sponge is suitable for all skin types – it is a very mild and soft exfoliator.